TRUCKEE, Calif. - The town of Truckee's Planning Division will host a Canyon Springs Draft Environmental Impact Report info meeting Tuesday, Jan. 29, at Town Hall (10183 Truckee Airport Road) from 6-8 p.m.The public is invited to attend for the following agenda items:• Presentation on DEIR analysis and conclusions by report preparer The Planning Center/DC&E.• Presentation by LSC Transportation Consultants on the Canyon Springs traffic study analysis and conclusions.• Breakout stations for focused questions and answers with town staff and EIR consultants.Refreshments will be served. Learn more about the proposed Canyon Springs development at canyonspringsoftruckee.com, or through townoftruckee.com, under "Current Projects."
Canyon Springs meeting Tuesday
Trending in: News
- Delay doesn’t damper South Tahoe Olympian celebration
- CHP beefs up patrols to combat aggressive driving on Highway 50
- Traffic delays expected during today’s Olympian celebration
- Tahoe highway overhaul: 20-minute delays possible; April 1 start eyed
- Election 2014: June primary on tap for IVGID; 7 file