TRUCKEE, Calif. - The town of Truckee's Planning Division will host a Canyon Springs Draft Environmental Impact Report info meeting Tuesday, Jan. 29, at Town Hall (10183 Truckee Airport Road) from 6-8 p.m.The public is invited to attend for the following agenda items:• Presentation on DEIR analysis and conclusions by report preparer The Planning Center/DC&E.• Presentation by LSC Transportation Consultants on the Canyon Springs traffic study analysis and conclusions.• Breakout stations for focused questions and answers with town staff and EIR consultants.Refreshments will be served. Learn more about the proposed Canyon Springs development at canyonspringsoftruckee.com, or through townoftruckee.com, under "Current Projects."
- Possible charges in South Lake Tahoe police shooting caught in law change
- Wine Ink: Their own private Idaho — the Lewis-Clark American Viticultural Area
- Making Tahoe work takes commitment (opinion)
- Big Sierra Nevada public land sale could fund conservation
- Tahoe wildlife officials address bear concerns around the lake