TRUCKEE, Calif. - The town of Truckee's Planning Division will host a Canyon Springs Draft Environmental Impact Report info meeting Tuesday, Jan. 29, at Town Hall (10183 Truckee Airport Road) from 6-8 p.m.The public is invited to attend for the following agenda items:• Presentation on DEIR analysis and conclusions by report preparer The Planning Center/DC&E.• Presentation by LSC Transportation Consultants on the Canyon Springs traffic study analysis and conclusions.• Breakout stations for focused questions and answers with town staff and EIR consultants.Refreshments will be served. Learn more about the proposed Canyon Springs development at canyonspringsoftruckee.com, or through townoftruckee.com, under "Current Projects."
- Redevelopment of South Lake Tahoe's Knights Inn area may be off the table
- Llewellyn attempts trans-Tahoe swim in support of friend's spinal cord injury nonprofit FindingHUP
- Tahoe Camping 101: Being organized, having the right tools key to success
- Tahoe Town Hall tackles affordable housing; what's next? (opinion)
- Is Ski Run Boulevard the future downtown of South Lake Tahoe?