February 26, 1957 - January 28, 2013Raul “Esky” Mendoza passed away on January 28, 2013. Esky lived in South Lake Tahoe for most of his life. He was a big hearted man loved by many. He is survived by Eleanor, his wife his 4 children; Armando, Albert, Rachel & Irene & along with his whole world, his 3 grandsons; Moyses, Salvador & Elijah. Donations are being accepted.Please call or email about donations and funeral service information.(530)-307-9665Rachelm530@gmail.com
- Man who touched Justin Timberlake's face at Lake Tahoe celebrity golf tournament arrested
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- Tahoe-Truckee weather: Temps hit 90s this week, topping 100 down the hill
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship
- Smoke from Soberanes, Sand fires filtering into Tahoe Basin