February 26, 1957 - January 28, 2013Raul “Esky” Mendoza passed away on January 28, 2013. Esky lived in South Lake Tahoe for most of his life. He was a big hearted man loved by many. He is survived by Eleanor, his wife his 4 children; Armando, Albert, Rachel & Irene & along with his whole world, his 3 grandsons; Moyses, Salvador & Elijah. Donations are being accepted.Please call or email about donations and funeral service information.(530)-307-9665Rachelm530@gmail.com
- Tahoe-Truckee Toastmasters groups help locals learn to express themselves
- Major Lake Tahoe wildfire disaster drill Saturday 'a big deal'
- Looking for love: Bear tries to make new friends (VIDEO)
- Panel: Bikes have huge impact on Tahoe economy
- Social Media Savvy: Is Facebook no longer free for businesses?