February 26, 1957 - January 28, 2013Raul “Esky” Mendoza passed away on January 28, 2013. Esky lived in South Lake Tahoe for most of his life. He was a big hearted man loved by many. He is survived by Eleanor, his wife his 4 children; Armando, Albert, Rachel & Irene & along with his whole world, his 3 grandsons; Moyses, Salvador & Elijah. Donations are being accepted.Please call or email about donations and funeral service information.(530)-307-9665Rachelm530@gmail.com
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Letter: Squirrel activity indicates El Niño strength
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations