February 26, 1957 - January 28, 2013Raul “Esky” Mendoza passed away on January 28, 2013. Esky lived in South Lake Tahoe for most of his life. He was a big hearted man loved by many. He is survived by Eleanor, his wife his 4 children; Armando, Albert, Rachel & Irene & along with his whole world, his 3 grandsons; Moyses, Salvador & Elijah. Donations are being accepted.Please call or email about donations and funeral service information.(530)-307-9665Rachelm530@gmail.com
- Two bodies found near Tahoe Daily Tribune office in 15 days
- Tempers flare between Tahoe Forest hospital board members
- Body found near Tahoe Daily Tribune office
- Police: ‘Violent’ man on drugs arrested during carjacking (w/ video)
- Are California agencies using flawed appraisal systems to grab open space?