February 26, 1957 - January 28, 2013Raul “Esky” Mendoza passed away on January 28, 2013. Esky lived in South Lake Tahoe for most of his life. He was a big hearted man loved by many. He is survived by Eleanor, his wife his 4 children; Armando, Albert, Rachel & Irene & along with his whole world, his 3 grandsons; Moyses, Salvador & Elijah. Donations are being accepted.Please call or email about donations and funeral service information.(530)-307-9665Rachelm530@gmail.com
- Is Ski Run Boulevard the future downtown of South Lake Tahoe?
- Possible charges in South Lake Tahoe police shooting caught in law change
- Reno airport officials celebrate inaugural Long Beach flight connection
- Tahoe Town Hall tackles affordable housing; what's next? (opinion)
- No oil leaks in lake from Tahoe Queen fire, 'major damage' to boat