A 33-year-old Pittsburg, Calif., man suffered a two-inch cut to his forehead after being struck in the head with a bottle early Saturday morning, according to a report by a Douglas County Sheriff’s deputy.The sheriff’s office received a report of a fight in front of MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa about 2:30 a.m. Deputies responded and found a man bleeding from the head, according to the report.The man told deputies he was hit the head by an unknown assailant for no reason, but video surveillance shows the man punching another man first. In response to being punched, the second man grabbed a bottle from a bystander, hit the man in the head and left the scene, according to the report.The man who was hit with the bottle declined medical attention at the scene and took a taxi to the hospital, according to the report.
- Dogs doomed to death in Southeast Asian meat trade saved in Truckee
- Want to buy a historic Lake Tahoe property? Fork over $98 million
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe to celebrate grand opening this week
- North Carolina murder suspect arrested Monday near Truckee
- Jury finds in favor of City of South Lake Tahoe