A 33-year-old Pittsburg, Calif., man suffered a two-inch cut to his forehead after being struck in the head with a bottle early Saturday morning, according to a report by a Douglas County Sheriff’s deputy.The sheriff’s office received a report of a fight in front of MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa about 2:30 a.m. Deputies responded and found a man bleeding from the head, according to the report.The man told deputies he was hit the head by an unknown assailant for no reason, but video surveillance shows the man punching another man first. In response to being punched, the second man grabbed a bottle from a bystander, hit the man in the head and left the scene, according to the report.The man who was hit with the bottle declined medical attention at the scene and took a taxi to the hospital, according to the report.
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Mother bear, cub trapped at Lake Tahoe to be released in mountains (updated)
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Meyers community plan to streamline development moves forward