A 33-year-old Pittsburg, Calif., man suffered a two-inch cut to his forehead after being struck in the head with a bottle early Saturday morning, according to a report by a Douglas County Sheriff’s deputy.The sheriff’s office received a report of a fight in front of MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa about 2:30 a.m. Deputies responded and found a man bleeding from the head, according to the report.The man told deputies he was hit the head by an unknown assailant for no reason, but video surveillance shows the man punching another man first. In response to being punched, the second man grabbed a bottle from a bystander, hit the man in the head and left the scene, according to the report.The man who was hit with the bottle declined medical attention at the scene and took a taxi to the hospital, according to the report.
- Across the Universe: We shouldn't limit the ability to choose
- $500 million Lake Tahoe ski resort redevelopment won't break ground in '15
- Tahoe native, FDNY firefighter heads to Nepal to aid earthquake survivors
- Nepal earthquake: Tahoe-led trekking group was on Mount Everest when everything 'happened so quickly'
- Anderson sentenced to five years in shooting case