The fifth-grade students were once again invited to Heavenly Valley Ski Resort for three days of skiing or snowboarding. We would like to thank the Lake Tahoe Unified School District and Heavenly Valley Ski Resort for continuing to provide this opportunity to the local students. Through this wonderful partnership fifth-grade students are allowed to receive free rental equipment, lift tickets and lessons. Many of these students are first-time participants in these activities and would not normally be able to have this experience. The instructors were patient, knowledgeable and fun. Everyone had a fantastic time. Thank you LTUSD and Heavenly Valley!Tahoe Valley School fifth-grade teachers and students
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- MTB economics: South Lake Tahoe sees boost from mountain-bike tourism
- South Lake Tahoe police clear man suspected in sexual assault case
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations