At noon Monday afternoon, 25 community members lined up to “Join the Mob” at Overland Meat & Seafood Co. Owner Brian Cohen agreed to play host for first retail Ca$h Mob in South Lake Tahoe. Brain offered up all five of his weekday specials for the event and was able to bring in an additional $500 in revenue from mobbers. Word of the Ca$h Mob spread throughout the region and was picked up by Fox40 news station in Sacramento. Ca$h Mobs are a growing trend to promote local business and the TahoeChamber thanks Overland Meat & Seafood Co. as well as all the mobbers who came out to support the cause! Emily AbernathyTahoeChamber
- Redevelopment of South Lake Tahoe's Knights Inn area may be off the table
- Llewellyn attempts trans-Tahoe swim in support of friend's spinal cord injury nonprofit FindingHUP
- Tahoe Camping 101: Being organized, having the right tools key to success
- Tahoe Town Hall tackles affordable housing; what's next? (opinion)
- Is Ski Run Boulevard the future downtown of South Lake Tahoe?