At noon Monday afternoon, 25 community members lined up to “Join the Mob” at Overland Meat & Seafood Co. Owner Brian Cohen agreed to play host for first retail Ca$h Mob in South Lake Tahoe. Brain offered up all five of his weekday specials for the event and was able to bring in an additional $500 in revenue from mobbers. Word of the Ca$h Mob spread throughout the region and was picked up by Fox40 news station in Sacramento. Ca$h Mobs are a growing trend to promote local business and the TahoeChamber thanks Overland Meat & Seafood Co. as well as all the mobbers who came out to support the cause! Emily AbernathyTahoeChamber
- Two bodies found near Tahoe Daily Tribune office in 15 days
- Tempers flare between Tahoe Forest hospital board members
- Body found near Tahoe Daily Tribune office
- Police: ‘Violent’ man on drugs arrested during carjacking (w/ video)
- Are California agencies using flawed appraisal systems to grab open space?