At noon Monday afternoon, 25 community members lined up to “Join the Mob” at Overland Meat & Seafood Co. Owner Brian Cohen agreed to play host for first retail Ca$h Mob in South Lake Tahoe. Brain offered up all five of his weekday specials for the event and was able to bring in an additional $500 in revenue from mobbers. Word of the Ca$h Mob spread throughout the region and was picked up by Fox40 news station in Sacramento. Ca$h Mobs are a growing trend to promote local business and the TahoeChamber thanks Overland Meat & Seafood Co. as well as all the mobbers who came out to support the cause! Emily AbernathyTahoeChamber
- Man who touched Justin Timberlake's face at Lake Tahoe celebrity golf tournament arrested
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- Tahoe-Truckee weather: Temps hit 90s this week, topping 100 down the hill
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship
- Smoke from Soberanes, Sand fires filtering into Tahoe Basin