TAHOE CITY, Calif. - Proceeds of the Monday, Feb. 18, 4-7 p.m. fundraiser will go to help longtime local friend and Jake's manager Mike Kise offset medical expenses. For a $25 donation, enjoy a buffet of some of Mike Kise's favorite foods at Jake's on the Lake: fried chicken, venison, duck, boar, fish, and more. Drink specials, live exhibition painting by artist Michael Heltebrake, silent auction, and raffle will round out the evening. Buy raffle tickets at Jake's - you need not be present to win. Cash or check donations for Mike Kise accepted and appreciated. Jake's On The Lake is located at 780 North Lake Blvd., Boatworks Mall, Tahoe City. Call 530-583-0188 www.jakestahoe.com.
- 5 drought-related concerns for your pets at Lake Tahoe
- Free Will Astrology: Libra, be sure to take good care of yourself
- Truckee land trust plans purchase of historic Donner Summit climbing area
- Two wrecks cause injuries, traffic delays
- Will this be Tahoe City's new look? Fanny Bridge project nears vote