TRUCKEE, Calif. - On Saturday, Feb. 9, Tahoe Donner Cross Country hosted a wonderful day of skiing, snowshoeing and learning on the trails for both visually and mobility impaired skiers and their volunteer guides. Ski for Light, Inc. (SFL) is an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization founded in 1975, modeled on a similar program in Beitostolen, Norway. The mission of SFL is to enhance the quality of life and independence of visually or mobility impaired adults through a program of cross-country skiing.
- Who to watch at this year's Tahoe celebrity golf tournament
- Five questions with Tahoe-based Revive Interior Design's Jessie Marchesseau
- The Natural: NCIS: New Orleans star Black has been in the business since 10 years old, making fifth ACC appearance
- News briefs: New interim Tahoe Chamber CEO, new Tahoe Douglas Fire Protection District fire chief, and more
- Lake Tahoe Airport restaurant re-opens in South Shore