A free Health & Wellness Expo will be held Feb. 25 at Kahle Community Center.The expo will discuss tips for health, nutrition, excercise and pets. Guest speakers will also be featured, and product samples and giveaways will be available.The expo will be held from 6-7:30 p.m. in the Rubicon Room at the community center, located at 236 Kingsbury Grade in Stateline, Nev. Limited seating is available. To RSVP, call Leanne Masters at 530-544-8783.
- Is Ski Run Boulevard the future downtown of South Lake Tahoe?
- Possible charges in South Lake Tahoe police shooting caught in law change
- Reno airport officials celebrate inaugural Long Beach flight connection
- Tahoe Camping 101: Being organized, having the right tools key to success
- Tahoe Town Hall tackles affordable housing; what's next? (opinion)