A free Health & Wellness Expo will be held Feb. 25 at Kahle Community Center.The expo will discuss tips for health, nutrition, excercise and pets. Guest speakers will also be featured, and product samples and giveaways will be available.The expo will be held from 6-7:30 p.m. in the Rubicon Room at the community center, located at 236 Kingsbury Grade in Stateline, Nev. Limited seating is available. To RSVP, call Leanne Masters at 530-544-8783.
- New South Lake Tahoe venue brings live magic show, dining
- Seeping water caused radioactive dump blast in Nevada
- South Lake Tahoe highway project promises change, community improvements
- Kudos & Kindness: Thank you for snow removal
- Preventing suicide at Lake Tahoe: Food for thought for mental wellness (opinion)