A free Health & Wellness Expo will be held Feb. 25 at Kahle Community Center.The expo will discuss tips for health, nutrition, excercise and pets. Guest speakers will also be featured, and product samples and giveaways will be available.The expo will be held from 6-7:30 p.m. in the Rubicon Room at the community center, located at 236 Kingsbury Grade in Stateline, Nev. Limited seating is available. To RSVP, call Leanne Masters at 530-544-8783.
- Obituary: Douglas Harmon Sprague, Oct. 15, 1932 - July 19, 2016
- Three assaults on women in South Lake Tahoe over the last year possibly connected
- Lake Tahoe tuber sustains 'serious' injuries from boat propellers; transported to Reno for medical treatment
- Paint and sip celebrates two years on Tahoe's South Shore
- Cave Rock construction halted for Hot August Nights, transitioning to next phase