A free Health & Wellness Expo will be held Feb. 25 at Kahle Community Center.The expo will discuss tips for health, nutrition, excercise and pets. Guest speakers will also be featured, and product samples and giveaways will be available.The expo will be held from 6-7:30 p.m. in the Rubicon Room at the community center, located at 236 Kingsbury Grade in Stateline, Nev. Limited seating is available. To RSVP, call Leanne Masters at 530-544-8783.
- South Tahoe area issues rodent plague advisory
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Travel feature: 48 hours in L.A. — don't be afraid to explore the City of Angels
- South Tahoe French restaurant adds flavor to the food scene
- Sacramento family shares story of hiking Tahoe Rim Trail together for 11 days