A free Health & Wellness Expo will be held Feb. 25 at Kahle Community Center.The expo will discuss tips for health, nutrition, excercise and pets. Guest speakers will also be featured, and product samples and giveaways will be available.The expo will be held from 6-7:30 p.m. in the Rubicon Room at the community center, located at 236 Kingsbury Grade in Stateline, Nev. Limited seating is available. To RSVP, call Leanne Masters at 530-544-8783.
- Obituary: Scott Michael Perasso
- Georgetown narcotics arrest connected to fatal shooting
- Lake Tahoe Community College on track with $5.8 million University Center project
- Singled out? With Valentine's Day around the corner, what is the online dating scene like at Lake Tahoe?
- Reasons behind increases in El Dorado County crime statistics uncertain