Other than a puppy that suffered from smoke inhalation, no one was injured after a house fire started at 1601 Estate Court, South Lake Tahoe on Wednesday. Lake Valley Fire Protection District Fire Chief Gareth Harris said the cause of the fire was unknown. The flames burned much of an outdoor hot tub and reached the house's attic before firefighters contained the fire by about 2 p.m.
- As Burning Man nears, Tahoe burners promote sense of community
- Tree mortality an increasing concern in Lake Tahoe Basin
- Longtime Tahoe residents celebrate 50th anniversary
- Lake Tahoe CC men's soccer notches first win of season, beats Mendocino 1-0 at Lake Tahoe Invitational
- Health concerns when tending to Tahoe-Truckee backyard chickens