Other than a puppy that suffered from smoke inhalation, no one was injured after a house fire started at 1601 Estate Court, South Lake Tahoe on Wednesday. Lake Valley Fire Protection District Fire Chief Gareth Harris said the cause of the fire was unknown. The flames burned much of an outdoor hot tub and reached the house's attic before firefighters contained the fire by about 2 p.m.
- Truckee man, 23, arrested on suspicion of felony burglary
- One year later: Tahoe’s Dumpster Pups are all grown up
- Bicyclist seriously injured in collision, driver charged with DUI
- Norm Sayler feted on 80th for Donner Summit contributions
- Canyon Springs: Revised environmental report out for development