Other than a puppy that suffered from smoke inhalation, no one was injured after a house fire started at 1601 Estate Court, South Lake Tahoe on Wednesday. Lake Valley Fire Protection District Fire Chief Gareth Harris said the cause of the fire was unknown. The flames burned much of an outdoor hot tub and reached the house's attic before firefighters contained the fire by about 2 p.m.
- Places to watch South Tahoe Labor Day fireworks
- Feature: Choose your camping companions wisely when planning your next adventure
- Nevada now selling medical marijuana
- Strength in numbers: Lake Tahoe Community College men's soccer counting on depth in second season
- #TahoeSnaps: Camp Richardson, a momma bear in South Lake Tahoe & more