Other than a puppy that suffered from smoke inhalation, no one was injured after a house fire started at 1601 Estate Court, South Lake Tahoe on Wednesday. Lake Valley Fire Protection District Fire Chief Gareth Harris said the cause of the fire was unknown. The flames burned much of an outdoor hot tub and reached the house's attic before firefighters contained the fire by about 2 p.m.
- SoCal man, 42, drowns in Lake Tahoe (updated)
- Truckee’s Squeeze In ready to franchise; opens Bay Area location
- NorCal wildfire destroys 10 homes; smoke filtering into Truckee area
- Tahoe/Truckee agencies enforce water restrictions amid CA drought
- Tahoe City man, 21, suspected of DUI in major-injury crash