Other than a puppy that suffered from smoke inhalation, no one was injured after a house fire started at 1601 Estate Court, South Lake Tahoe on Wednesday. Lake Valley Fire Protection District Fire Chief Gareth Harris said the cause of the fire was unknown. The flames burned much of an outdoor hot tub and reached the house's attic before firefighters contained the fire by about 2 p.m.
- TV report: Drugs, bugs inside soon-to-be-demolished Lake Tahoe hotel
- Wed. morning update: King Fire up to 18,544 acres; more smoke for Tahoe
- Police search for teenager, offer reward
- Ironman Tahoe officials eye smoke patterns; Sunday’s race still a go
- Public review coming soon for Sierra rezoning development proposal