Other than a puppy that suffered from smoke inhalation, no one was injured after a house fire started at 1601 Estate Court, South Lake Tahoe on Wednesday. Lake Valley Fire Protection District Fire Chief Gareth Harris said the cause of the fire was unknown. The flames burned much of an outdoor hot tub and reached the house's attic before firefighters contained the fire by about 2 p.m.
- Summer slidin': 1,000-foot slip 'n slide makes Lake Tahoe debut
- Strength on stage: Tahoe Show bodybuilding competition returns to MontBleu for sixth edition, features 300 competitors
- South Tahoe girls soccer seeks fifth state championship in seven seasons after being dethroned
- Judge upholds Loop Road Project ballot measure in councilor candidate's lawsuit against city
- 48-hour Tahoe getaway: regional highlights you can't miss