Other than a puppy that suffered from smoke inhalation, no one was injured after a house fire started at 1601 Estate Court, South Lake Tahoe on Wednesday. Lake Valley Fire Protection District Fire Chief Gareth Harris said the cause of the fire was unknown. The flames burned much of an outdoor hot tub and reached the house's attic before firefighters contained the fire by about 2 p.m.
No injuries after house fire near Meyers
Trending in: News
- Truckee man, 54, arrested after hash-oil explosion at home
- Former Squaw ambassador: Development plan ‘just doesn’t sit right’
- Scientists seek funding to continue Lake Tahoe runoff studies
- Former Truckee mayor Ron Florian dies at 61
- South Tahoe council denies permit for 420 concert featuring Julian Marley