Other than a puppy that suffered from smoke inhalation, no one was injured after a house fire started at 1601 Estate Court, South Lake Tahoe on Wednesday. Lake Valley Fire Protection District Fire Chief Gareth Harris said the cause of the fire was unknown. The flames burned much of an outdoor hot tub and reached the house's attic before firefighters contained the fire by about 2 p.m.
- Truckee officials: Peers, residents enable youth drug use
- Food Bank to hold Hunger Response Network meeting in South Lake Tahoe
- Truckee woman killed had headphones on, couldn’t hear train coming
- CA gas prices hit $4.16 per gallon; Truckee’s at $4.46
- Meet Your Merchant | Jewelry designer celebrates year of sharing art in Tahoe City