Other than a puppy that suffered from smoke inhalation, no one was injured after a house fire started at 1601 Estate Court, South Lake Tahoe on Wednesday. Lake Valley Fire Protection District Fire Chief Gareth Harris said the cause of the fire was unknown. The flames burned much of an outdoor hot tub and reached the house's attic before firefighters contained the fire by about 2 p.m.
No injuries after house fire near Meyers
Trending in: News
- Food Bank to hold Hunger Response Network meeting in South Lake Tahoe
- No body found after search of Cascade Lake
- South Tahoe council denies permit for 420 concert featuring Julian Marley
- Julian Marley headlines Tahoe’s fourth annual 4:20 T.W.C Cup
- Truckee woman killed had headphones on, couldn’t hear train coming