Other than a puppy that suffered from smoke inhalation, no one was injured after a house fire started at 1601 Estate Court, South Lake Tahoe on Wednesday. Lake Valley Fire Protection District Fire Chief Gareth Harris said the cause of the fire was unknown. The flames burned much of an outdoor hot tub and reached the house's attic before firefighters contained the fire by about 2 p.m.
- 35 people displaced, rooms destroyed in Tahoe hotel fire
- Creek near Lake Tahoe has elevated E. coli levels (updated)
- Another Lake Tahoe rescue boat sinks; second in 2 months
- Kevin MacMillan: Allegations of corruption within Tahoe Forest Health System
- Low water levels taking toll on Lake Tahoe rec businesses