Other than a puppy that suffered from smoke inhalation, no one was injured after a house fire started at 1601 Estate Court, South Lake Tahoe on Wednesday. Lake Valley Fire Protection District Fire Chief Gareth Harris said the cause of the fire was unknown. The flames burned much of an outdoor hot tub and reached the house's attic before firefighters contained the fire by about 2 p.m.
No injuries after house fire near Meyers
Trending in: News
- Wed. morning update: King Fire up to 18,544 acres; more smoke for Tahoe
- Ironman Tahoe officials eye smoke patterns; Sunday’s race still a go
- CCC to open up new Tahoe Center in Meyers to public
- Lake Tahoe hopes high for big winter; predictions mixed
- TV report: Drugs, bugs inside soon-to-be-demolished Lake Tahoe hotel