Other than a puppy that suffered from smoke inhalation, no one was injured after a house fire started at 1601 Estate Court, South Lake Tahoe on Wednesday. Lake Valley Fire Protection District Fire Chief Gareth Harris said the cause of the fire was unknown. The flames burned much of an outdoor hot tub and reached the house's attic before firefighters contained the fire by about 2 p.m.
No injuries after house fire near Meyers
Trending in: News
- Santa Rosa man faces open murder charge in death of Tahoe man
- Board: Insufficient evidence that Tahoe hospital CEO broke law (updated)
- Man’s body found at Lake Tahoe boat ramp
- Tracking the migration: After 25-year wait, another area deer study is under way
- Tesla plans Truckee supercharging station for electric cars