Other than a puppy that suffered from smoke inhalation, no one was injured after a house fire started at 1601 Estate Court, South Lake Tahoe on Wednesday. Lake Valley Fire Protection District Fire Chief Gareth Harris said the cause of the fire was unknown. The flames burned much of an outdoor hot tub and reached the house's attic before firefighters contained the fire by about 2 p.m.
No injuries after house fire near Meyers
Trending in: News
- Truckee man, 23, arrested on suspicion of felony burglary
- Hard Rock targets multiple segments of Tahoe market
- One year later: Tahoe’s Dumpster Pups are all grown up
- Skrillex, Zedd among this year’s SnowGlobe Music Festival artists
- Facebook gone wild: Fear and loathing on the King Fire’s social media trail