Other than a puppy that suffered from smoke inhalation, no one was injured after a house fire started at 1601 Estate Court, South Lake Tahoe on Wednesday. Lake Valley Fire Protection District Fire Chief Gareth Harris said the cause of the fire was unknown. The flames burned much of an outdoor hot tub and reached the house's attic before firefighters contained the fire by about 2 p.m.
- South Lake Tahoe shooting details unknown
- South Lake Tahoe historic buildings demolished
- Lake Tahoe is site of wedding-themed adventure race Sunday
- Inaugural ride on Lake Tahoe's Flume Trail to provide incredible views
- Wildlife officials kill 450-pound bear after deeming it a danger to humans in Lake Tahoe area