Other than a puppy that suffered from smoke inhalation, no one was injured after a house fire started at 1601 Estate Court, South Lake Tahoe on Wednesday. Lake Valley Fire Protection District Fire Chief Gareth Harris said the cause of the fire was unknown. The flames burned much of an outdoor hot tub and reached the house's attic before firefighters contained the fire by about 2 p.m.
- South Lake Tahoe's The Cork and More closing after 40 years
- South Lake Tahoe to consider censure of councilmember JoAnn Conner
- Proposed design breathes new life into South Lake Tahoe's Regan Beach
- New law drops Lake Tahoe Community College tuition for Nevada students
- Lake Tahoe Forest Service to conduct fall prescirbed burns and wildfire management