Other than a puppy that suffered from smoke inhalation, no one was injured after a house fire started at 1601 Estate Court, South Lake Tahoe on Wednesday. Lake Valley Fire Protection District Fire Chief Gareth Harris said the cause of the fire was unknown. The flames burned much of an outdoor hot tub and reached the house's attic before firefighters contained the fire by about 2 p.m.
- Lake Tahoe resort investigated for dumping pool water
- 35 people displaced, rooms destroyed in Tahoe hotel fire
- Parents of Truckee man killed by avalanche sue Alaska heli-skiing company
- Another Lake Tahoe rescue boat sinks; second in 2 months
- Sand Fire burning at 4,000 acres; smoke filtering into Truckee area