CRYSTAL BAY, Nev. - Too Short's career has been pretty long. Since 1987 he has released 16 full-length albums.A native of Oakland, he was a pioneering West Coast rapper who collaborated with Tupac Shakur, The Notorious B.I.G. and Scarface. He has well knows songs such as "The Ghetto" and "Blow the Whistle."Too Short has also appeared on the big screen seven times.The owner of Up All Nite Records, he will appear at North Shore for a Late-Nite Productions and 775HipHop.com show in the Frank Sinatra Room at the Cal Neva Resort for an all-ages show."Too Short is the biggest Bay Area legend and still puts out hits to this day," "Late-Nite Billy" Drewitz said. "Last year's show at Cal Neva Resort was the largest show of the year and a complete sell out event. Late-Nite Productions is very excited to bring him back in Tahoe."
- Redevelopment of South Lake Tahoe's Knights Inn area may be off the table
- Llewellyn attempts trans-Tahoe swim in support of friend's spinal cord injury nonprofit FindingHUP
- Tahoe Camping 101: Being organized, having the right tools key to success
- Tahoe Town Hall tackles affordable housing; what's next? (opinion)
- Is Ski Run Boulevard the future downtown of South Lake Tahoe?