The volunteers at St Theresa’s Backdoor Pantry would to thank everyone who has contributed food to help feed those in need in South Lake Tahoe. The Valhalla Renaissance Fair producers, Temple Bat Yam, Heavenly Valley, Cub Scout Troop 592, St Theresa’s school including Danette Winslow’s class, Grocery Outlet, Bread & Broth and many individuals who stop in and drop off food, grocery cards and cash donations. The Back Door Pantry operates solely on donations from the community. We do not receive any help from any government agency. We serve anyone who is in need in the South Shore community. While we gladly accept donations of non perishable food items, please make sure that the packages are not open and that the items are not out of date. Donations can be dropped off at the church office at 1041 Lyons Ave. Thank you.Bill Yale and Pat MurphyManagers
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Mother bear, cub trapped at Lake Tahoe to be released in mountains (updated)
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Meyers community plan to streamline development moves forward