The volunteers at St Theresa’s Backdoor Pantry would to thank everyone who has contributed food to help feed those in need in South Lake Tahoe. The Valhalla Renaissance Fair producers, Temple Bat Yam, Heavenly Valley, Cub Scout Troop 592, St Theresa’s school including Danette Winslow’s class, Grocery Outlet, Bread & Broth and many individuals who stop in and drop off food, grocery cards and cash donations. The Back Door Pantry operates solely on donations from the community. We do not receive any help from any government agency. We serve anyone who is in need in the South Shore community. While we gladly accept donations of non perishable food items, please make sure that the packages are not open and that the items are not out of date. Donations can be dropped off at the church office at 1041 Lyons Ave. Thank you.Bill Yale and Pat MurphyManagers
- Man who touched Justin Timberlake's face at Lake Tahoe celebrity golf tournament arrested
- Tahoe-Truckee weather: Temps hit 90s this week, topping 100 down the hill
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship
- Smoke from Soberanes, Sand fires filtering into Tahoe Basin