Despite rumors that the High Sierra ASA has disbanded, the youth spring softball league is alive and well. There will be a meeting at 11 a.m. Sunday at the Kahle Community Center to elect a new board and get sign ups ready. The league is for children 5 years old through girls 16 years old. Anyone interested in helping out is encouraged to attend the meeting.
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship
- Mulder wins back-to-back American Century Championship titles, new attendance record set (photos)
- Avoid a tragedy: Why swimming in Lake Tahoe is unique (opinion)
- Letter: 'The Loop Road project is not benefiting the local community'
- Mulder wins American Century Championship, becomes third back-to-back winner in tournament history