Students from Sierra House School are exhibiting their art at the El Dorado County Branch on Rufus Allen Boulevard in South Lake Tahoe. The art was created during the Bringing Art to Schools program. It will be on display until April 17 in the Children's Room. The art can be viewed at the library during regular hours. For information about the BATS program, call Penny at 530-541-1610.
- South Lake Tahoe shooting details unknown
- South Lake Tahoe historic buildings demolished
- Lake Tahoe is site of wedding-themed adventure race Sunday
- Inaugural ride on Lake Tahoe's Flume Trail to provide incredible views
- Wildlife officials kill 450-pound bear after deeming it a danger to humans in Lake Tahoe area