Students from Sierra House School are exhibiting their art at the El Dorado County Branch on Rufus Allen Boulevard in South Lake Tahoe. The art was created during the Bringing Art to Schools program. It will be on display until April 17 in the Children's Room. The art can be viewed at the library during regular hours. For information about the BATS program, call Penny at 530-541-1610.
- Summer slidin': 1,000-foot slip 'n slide makes Lake Tahoe debut
- Ky-Mani Marley releases statement about missed South Shore show
- South Tahoe girls soccer seeks fifth state championship in seven seasons after being dethroned
- South Tahoe football rolls past Sparks 49-19 in season opener
- Barton Health breaks ground on Robert Maloff Center of Excellence