Students from Sierra House School are exhibiting their art at the El Dorado County Branch on Rufus Allen Boulevard in South Lake Tahoe. The art was created during the Bringing Art to Schools program. It will be on display until April 17 in the Children's Room. The art can be viewed at the library during regular hours. For information about the BATS program, call Penny at 530-541-1610.
- TV report: Drugs, bugs inside soon-to-be-demolished Lake Tahoe hotel
- Wed. morning update: King Fire up to 18,544 acres; more smoke for Tahoe
- Police search for teenager, offer reward
- Ironman Tahoe officials eye smoke patterns; Sunday’s race still a go
- Public review coming soon for Sierra rezoning development proposal