Students from Sierra House School are exhibiting their art at the El Dorado County Branch on Rufus Allen Boulevard in South Lake Tahoe. The art was created during the Bringing Art to Schools program. It will be on display until April 17 in the Children's Room. The art can be viewed at the library during regular hours. For information about the BATS program, call Penny at 530-541-1610.
- Date night: Hotspots around Lake Tahoe
- South Lake Tahoe police search for man suspected in bike path robbery
- Weather boosting winter ski resort visitation in the West, Tahoe included
- Obituary: Michael P. Sheehan, Mar. 12, 1970 ~ Nov. 21, 2015
- Lake Tahoe weather: Ski resorts report more than foot of fresh snow Wednesday