Students from Sierra House School are exhibiting their art at the El Dorado County Branch on Rufus Allen Boulevard in South Lake Tahoe. The art was created during the Bringing Art to Schools program. It will be on display until April 17 in the Children's Room. The art can be viewed at the library during regular hours. For information about the BATS program, call Penny at 530-541-1610.
- After 34 years, Tahoe's Ernie's has new owners
- Power and poses: Tahoe Show bodybuilding contest returns to South Shore
- The history behind some of Lake Tahoe's naturist-friendly east shore beaches
- Defibrillators installed at South Lake Tahoe city buildings
- Panel to focus on aquatic weeds in the Tahoe Keys