Students from Sierra House School are exhibiting their art at the El Dorado County Branch on Rufus Allen Boulevard in South Lake Tahoe. The art was created during the Bringing Art to Schools program. It will be on display until April 17 in the Children's Room. The art can be viewed at the library during regular hours. For information about the BATS program, call Penny at 530-541-1610.
- North Lake Tahoe restaurant abruptly closes; details sparse
- Another warm Sierra winter likely; drought to persist
- Learn ‘Go-Slow-Whoa’ when making healthy eating choices
- Police: ‘Violent’ man on drugs arrested during carjacking (w/ video)
- Man traveling with baby arrested on fugitive warrant in Truckee