Students from Sierra House School are exhibiting their art at the El Dorado County Branch on Rufus Allen Boulevard in South Lake Tahoe. The art was created during the Bringing Art to Schools program. It will be on display until April 17 in the Children's Room. The art can be viewed at the library during regular hours. For information about the BATS program, call Penny at 530-541-1610.
- Attorney alleges negligence, prejudice in South Lake Tahoe officer-involved shooting
- Singled out? With Valentine's Day around the corner, what is the online dating scene like at Lake Tahoe?
- Drug agent admits to trafficking in Nevada's Douglas County Court
- Be a responsible pet owner; 10 tips for dog and cat owners (opinion)
- Obituary: Scott Michael Perasso