Students from Sierra House School are exhibiting their art at the El Dorado County Branch on Rufus Allen Boulevard in South Lake Tahoe. The art was created during the Bringing Art to Schools program. It will be on display until April 17 in the Children's Room. The art can be viewed at the library during regular hours. For information about the BATS program, call Penny at 530-541-1610.
- Hiker killed in avalanche in Sierra Nevada
- Curl up with a Kindle: 12 winter reads perfect for the holidays
- National Weather Service issues winter storm warning for Lake Tahoe (video)
- Business news: RISE celebrates 8 years, Tahoe Chamber encourages local shopping
- Food: Bye tradition, hello 'Judy Bird' – the easier way to turkey (recipe)