Students from Sierra House School are exhibiting their art at the El Dorado County Branch on Rufus Allen Boulevard in South Lake Tahoe. The art was created during the Bringing Art to Schools program. It will be on display until April 17 in the Children's Room. The art can be viewed at the library during regular hours. For information about the BATS program, call Penny at 530-541-1610.
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Mother bear, cub trapped at Lake Tahoe to be released in mountains (updated)
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Meyers community plan to streamline development moves forward