Students from Sierra House School are exhibiting their art at the El Dorado County Branch on Rufus Allen Boulevard in South Lake Tahoe. The art was created during the Bringing Art to Schools program. It will be on display until April 17 in the Children's Room. The art can be viewed at the library during regular hours. For information about the BATS program, call Penny at 530-541-1610.
- Possible charges in South Lake Tahoe police shooting caught in law change
- American Century Championship reveals 2016 lineup; celebrity golf tournament returns to Edgewood Tahoe in July
- California, Tahoe-area tree deaths climb to record levels thanks to bugs, drought
- Tribune offers new events listing; What's Happening calendar managed by Tahoe.com
- Tahoe Tourism Forum focuses on growing millennial market