Students from Sierra House School are exhibiting their art at the El Dorado County Branch on Rufus Allen Boulevard in South Lake Tahoe. The art was created during the Bringing Art to Schools program. It will be on display until April 17 in the Children's Room. The art can be viewed at the library during regular hours. For information about the BATS program, call Penny at 530-541-1610.
- Tahoe flooring company sues over Hard Rock work
- CHP urges motorists against taking shortcuts during South Lake Tahoe congestion
- Letter: Community split on major issues
- Police arrest man following alleged attempted robbery at Stateline
- Chase International names top agents of 2015, and more Tahoe Basin business news