American Legion Post No. 795 would like to thank the the Brotherhood M/C for the donation of two 32-inch flat screen high-definition televisions for our lounge area at our last Christmas party. The Brotherhood has long been active supporters of Post 795, attending all of our public cermonies, as well as hosting “Bike Night” every Friday evening from Memorial day through Labor Day, serving up a delicious dinner to our members & the public for a nominal price. Dinner is usually around 6 p.m. and the public is welcome.On behalf of myself and our members, I would like to thank the Brotherhood for their ongoing support of our Veterans, and recent donation. We would also like to invite any local veterans who are not members to stop in and meet us. We are located at 2478 Lake Tahoe Blvd. across from Meeks. For information, call 530-541-8788.Blair B. Clark, commanderAmerican Legion Post No. 795South Lake Tahoe
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- Man who touched Justin Timberlake's face at Lake Tahoe celebrity golf tournament arrested
- Tahoe-Truckee weather: Temps hit 90s this week, topping 100 down the hill
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship
- Smoke from Soberanes, Sand fires filtering into Tahoe Basin