American Legion Post No. 795 would like to thank the the Brotherhood M/C for the donation of two 32-inch flat screen high-definition televisions for our lounge area at our last Christmas party. The Brotherhood has long been active supporters of Post 795, attending all of our public cermonies, as well as hosting “Bike Night” every Friday evening from Memorial day through Labor Day, serving up a delicious dinner to our members & the public for a nominal price. Dinner is usually around 6 p.m. and the public is welcome.On behalf of myself and our members, I would like to thank the Brotherhood for their ongoing support of our Veterans, and recent donation. We would also like to invite any local veterans who are not members to stop in and meet us. We are located at 2478 Lake Tahoe Blvd. across from Meeks. For information, call 530-541-8788.Blair B. Clark, commanderAmerican Legion Post No. 795South Lake Tahoe
- 'True Squallywood legend' | Tahoe photographer beginning road to recovery after spinal cord injury
- Truckee Police Logs: 86 pounds of pot leads to three felony arrests
- Testimony: Drug dealer and wife gagged, beat and raped victim
- IVGID board chairman, vice-chair blast GM Pinkerton; time for him 'to go'
- Amid low oxygen levels, Lake Tahoe trout relocation goes swimmingly