American Legion Post No. 795 would like to thank the the Brotherhood M/C for the donation of two 32-inch flat screen high-definition televisions for our lounge area at our last Christmas party. The Brotherhood has long been active supporters of Post 795, attending all of our public cermonies, as well as hosting “Bike Night” every Friday evening from Memorial day through Labor Day, serving up a delicious dinner to our members & the public for a nominal price. Dinner is usually around 6 p.m. and the public is welcome.On behalf of myself and our members, I would like to thank the Brotherhood for their ongoing support of our Veterans, and recent donation. We would also like to invite any local veterans who are not members to stop in and meet us. We are located at 2478 Lake Tahoe Blvd. across from Meeks. For information, call 530-541-8788.Blair B. Clark, commanderAmerican Legion Post No. 795South Lake Tahoe
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Letter: Squirrel activity indicates El Niño strength
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations