TAHOE/TRUCKEE - Don't forget - daylight-saving time begins at 2 a.m. Sunday. Be sure to set your clocks ahead 1 hour.
Spring forward this weekend; set your clocks ahead
Trending in: News
- King Fire up to 76,376 acres; ‘no immediate danger’ to Tahoe-Truckee
- Smoke could return after clear weekend
- Lake's depths hold many dead bodies: Officials report most corpses don't surface if lost in Lake Tahoe
- Ironman Tahoe officials eye smoke patterns; Sunday’s race still a go
- Resilient racer: 2-time cancer survivor Wendy Chioji starts new battle after Ironman Lake Tahoe