Action shots: Relaxing in spring sun
April 20, 2017
All photos courtesy of #TahoeSnaps
TahoeSnaps, the Tribune's Instagram account, is a lake-wide endeavor. We joined forces with Lake Tahoe Action and our North Shore partner, North Lake Tahoe Bonanza, to bring our readers more fun photos from around Lake Tahoe.
Here's the fun part: Tag us or use our hashtag (#TahoeSnaps) when you post a Tahoe-focused photo to Instagram, and you may see your photo reposted to our account or printed in Friday's Lake Tahoe Action. Photos should feature Tahoe's dining, entertainment and nightlife vibe — anything you're doing around our lovely lakeside communities. We can't wait to see your snaps!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- #TahoeSnaps: Summer sunbathing in the Lake Tahoe Basin
- Science fiction convention coming to Hard Rock Lake Tahoe in September
- The Who set for 2017 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- After 75 years on Lake Tahoe, historic Thunderbird yacht getting new engines
- Linkin Park, Eric Church added to 2017 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- South Lake Tahoe resident wins Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Run 100 mile race
- Proposed Shoreline Plan could allow 138 new piers in Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail