#TahoeSnaps: First week of 2017 brings over two feet of snow
January 6, 2017
All photos courtesy of #TahoeSnaps
TahoeSnaps, the Tribune's Instagram account, is a lake-wide endeavor. We joined forces with our North Shore partners, Sierra Sun and North Lake Tahoe Bonanza, to bring our readers more fun photos from around Lake Tahoe.
Here's the fun part: Tag us or use our hashtag (#TahoeSnaps) when you post a Tahoe-focused photo to Instagram, and you may see your photo reposted to our account or printed in Saturday's Tribune. Photos should feature Tahoe's vibe — ski shots, lake views, family fun, snowball fights, really anything you're doing around our lovely lakeside communities. We post and repost on a daily basis.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- UC Davis scientists launch underwater robot in Lake Tahoe
- Witnesses sought in Stateline stabbing outside Tahoe casino
- Tahoe Prosperity Center column: Cell phone coverage in Lake Tahoe stinks!
- Ask Tessie: What do you think about Whole Foods coming to SLT?
- LimeBike releases rider data for Lake Tahoe’s South Shore