#TahoeSnaps: Happy holidays from Lake Tahoe
January 2, 2017
All photos courtesy of #TahoeSnaps
TahoeSnaps, the Tribune's Instagram account, is a lake-wide endeavor. We joined forces with our North Shore partners, Sierra Sun and North Lake Tahoe Bonanza, to bring our readers more fun photos from around Lake Tahoe.
Here's the fun part: Tag us or use our hashtag (#TahoeSnaps) when you post a Tahoe-focused photo to Instagram, and you may see your photo reposted to our account or printed in Saturday's Tribune. Photos should feature Tahoe's vibe — ski shots, lake views, family fun, snowball fights, really anything you're doing around our lovely lakeside communities. We post and repost on a daily basis.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- More than 2 feet of snow in mountains around Lake Tahoe
- Verde Mexican Rotisserie closes Meyers location
- El Dorado County moves toward temporary cannabis ban
- UPDATE: Lifts running as Heavenly Mountain Resort opens 2017-18 season (video)
- SnowSport Safety Foundation releases safety report card; California ski industry dismisses report