Drink of the Week: Riva Grill’s A-Riva-Derci
October 13, 2017
One of the largest components of Tahoe's nightlife is the mix of countless breweries, bars and restaurants that offer unique drinks difficult to find outside the basin. In our Drink of the Week segment, we'll showcase one type of beer, wine, cocktail — you name it — to try during your stay in the region.
This week's drink is Riva Grill's A-Riva-Derci, a three-rum cocktail that is sure to take you back to summer.
Bacardi Black, Cruzan 151 and Mount Gay rums are mixed with guava juice, a splash of orange-pineapple juice and fresh coconut cream, making for a sweet-tasting concoction that will place you on the shores of your favorite beach.
When sipping this drink, one doesn't feel like Tahoe is barreling toward the start of winter (and the tropical garnish certainly helps counteract the autumn chill). Sit back, relax and think of the simpler times when you didn't have to wake up 45 minutes early to scrape ice off your car.
Riva Grill is located at 900 Ski Run Blvd. Learn more online at http://www.rivagrill.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Carousel Estate on Lake Tahoe West Shore on market for $29.5 million (video)
- New mountain community under construction near Lake Tahoe
- J-1 visa program helps Lake Tahoe South Shore businesses
- Changes to South Lake Tahoe vacation home rental rules finalized
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain possible today, cloudy conditions to linger through week