Lake Tahoe breweries to check out on National Beer Lover’s Day
September 7, 2017
It’s National Beer Lover’s Day, and that’s reason enough to raise a pint to beer.
We’ve compiled an interactive map of the local breweries around Lake Tahoe. Want to know more about each brewery? We have feature articles on them attached to each pin.
The hardest part for beer lovers will be deciding which brew to try first.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- #TahoeSnaps: Staying active in autumn
- Celebrating National Dessert Day in South Lake Tahoe
- After 75 years on Lake Tahoe, historic Thunderbird yacht getting new engines
- Ski movie “Drop Everything” makes Tahoe premiere at Squaw Valley
- Local band Dead Winter Carpenters takes the stage at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- Ask Tessie: How do I meet a responsible man in Tahoe?
- Former and current Tahoe residents impacted by Northern California fires
- Gardnerville man killed in head-on collision near Red Lake
- Construction begins on Round Hill Pines Beach Resort
- The latest on California wildfires: Napa Valley school remain closed until Monday