Lake Tahoe from above: Stunning drone images of a wintry basin
December 30, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE — Truckee resident Lloyd Garden, who owns the company Drone Promotions, captured several stunning images of Lake Tahoe and Truckee from above on Christmas Day this year.
The region had just been blanketed with 1 to 2 feet of snow thanks to a Christmas Eve snowstorm, allowing Garden to capture the region from above in all its winter glory.
Check out a few of his images above, and visit http://www.drone-promotions.com learn more about Drone Promotions and to see more of Garden’s drone photography.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Entertainment
- #TahoeSnaps: Taking in views and celebrating Valentine’s Day
- Cocktail races continue this weekend at Lake Tahoe’s Camp Richardson Resort
- Jack Johnson, Rebelution join 2017 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood heads to Crystal Bay Club Casino
- Grateful Dead tribute Dark Star Orchestra performs at Harrah’s Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe’s South Shore ski resorts prep for powder, large crowds on Presidents Day weekend
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Lake Tahoe weather: Snow, rain, avalanches, mudslides and more possible this week
- Lake Tahoe Weather: 4 to 8 inches of new snow; another atmospheric river expected Monday
- Slice of Sierra Pizza relocates, celebrates soft opening