Lake Tahoe from above: Stunning drone images of a wintry basin
December 30, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE — Truckee resident Lloyd Garden, who owns the company Drone Promotions, captured several stunning images of Lake Tahoe and Truckee from above on Christmas Day this year.
The region had just been blanketed with 1 to 2 feet of snow thanks to a Christmas Eve snowstorm, allowing Garden to capture the region from above in all its winter glory.
Check out a few of his images above, and visit http://www.drone-promotions.com learn more about Drone Promotions and to see more of Garden's drone photography.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Entertainment
- #TahoeSnaps: Adventuring around the lake
- Spring stories: South Lake Tahoe Library provides the top books you should read this season
- Lenny Kravitz ready to rock 2017 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- Wine Ink: Decanting wine — the art of the pour
- Second Jack Johnson date added to 2017 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- Fresno man falls to his death at Harveys Lake Tahoe
- Bear activity picking up around Lake Tahoe; people urged to be ‘bear aware’
- At 80 years young, Lake Tahoe man is Heavenly Mountain Resort ski instructor
- Marina fee increase forces cancellation of 2017 South Tahoe Wooden Boat Classic
- Indian restaurant hidden in a liquor store gains following in South Lake Tahoe