Lake Tahoe from above: Stunning drone images of a wintry basin
December 30, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE — Truckee resident Lloyd Garden, who owns the company Drone Promotions, captured several stunning images of Lake Tahoe and Truckee from above on Christmas Day this year.
The region had just been blanketed with 1 to 2 feet of snow thanks to a Christmas Eve snowstorm, allowing Garden to capture the region from above in all its winter glory.
Check out a few of his images above, and visit http://www.drone-promotions.com learn more about Drone Promotions and to see more of Garden's drone photography.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Country Artists Tribute takes the stage Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Lake Tahoe
- Action shots: Closing out summer on Lake Tahoe
- Teton Gravity Research’s ski and snowboard film ‘Rogue Elements’ makes Squaw Valley debut
- SnowGlobe announces lineup for 2017 festival in South Lake Tahoe
- #TahoeSnaps: Fun in the final days of summer
- First snow of 2017-18 season falls in mountains surrounding Lake Tahoe (video)
- South Lake Tahoe considers service that tracks down illegal VHRs
- Guest column: City of South Lake Tahoe ignoring reality in crafting VHR policies
- California Highway Patrol IDs South Lake Tahoe motorcyclist killed in crash
- Lake Tahoe weather: Happy first day of fall, here is some more snow