Lake Tahoe from above: Stunning drone images of a wintry basin
December 30, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE — Truckee resident Lloyd Garden, who owns the company Drone Promotions, captured several stunning images of Lake Tahoe and Truckee from above on Christmas Day this year.
The region had just been blanketed with 1 to 2 feet of snow thanks to a Christmas Eve snowstorm, allowing Garden to capture the region from above in all its winter glory.
Check out a few of his images above, and visit http://www.drone-promotions.com learn more about Drone Promotions and to see more of Garden's drone photography.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- #TahoeSnaps: Summer sunbathing in the Lake Tahoe Basin
- Science fiction convention coming to Hard Rock Lake Tahoe in September
- The Who set for 2017 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- After 75 years on Lake Tahoe, historic Thunderbird yacht getting new engines
- Linkin Park, Eric Church added to 2017 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Jack Johnson donates to Lake Tahoe environmental groups
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?