Lake Tahoe from above: Stunning drone images of a wintry basin
December 30, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE — Truckee resident Lloyd Garden, who owns the company Drone Promotions, captured several stunning images of Lake Tahoe and Truckee from above on Christmas Day this year.
The region had just been blanketed with 1 to 2 feet of snow thanks to a Christmas Eve snowstorm, allowing Garden to capture the region from above in all its winter glory.
Check out a few of his images above, and visit http://www.drone-promotions.com learn more about Drone Promotions and to see more of Garden's drone photography.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Entertainment
- #TahoeSnaps: Starting to feel like summer
- Eli Young Band visits Stateline’s MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa
- Openers for Lenny Kravitz, Eric Church 2017 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series gigs announced
- The Who set for 2017 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- North Shore’s Dead Winter Carpenters play Crystal Bay Casino
- Tahoe Chamber CEO resigns after three months
- Reforestation begins after Emerald Fire; cause of burn released
- ‘The epitome of Tahoe’ — family, friends to remember man killed in vehicle-vs-bicycle crash
- Elevation Eats: A ‘feast for the senses’ at MoonHouse Brewhouse
- Lake Tahoe gears up for epic wildflower season