‘Modern Family’ season 9 premiere in South Lake Tahoe airs tonight
September 27, 2017
Season nine of ABC's Emmy Award-winning television show "Modern Family" airs tonight, and viewers at Lake Tahoe can expect to see some familiar scenery.
The season nine premiere was filmed at Camp Richardson in late August, the Tribune previously reported. Along with Camp Richardson, the "Modern Family" crew also made stops at D.L. Bliss State Park and Emerald Bay.
"We wanted beauty, and were specifically looking for the 'wow' factor," executive producer Jeffrey Morton previously told the Tribune.
TV Guide’s episode synopsis states: “In the ninth-season opener, the family go on a houseboat vacation at Jay’s behest. Meanwhile, Mitchell runs into an old flame; Cam is forced to stay out of the sun; and Phil and Claire try out some adventurous excursions.”
Season nine of "Modern Family" premieres on ABC at 9 p.m. PT.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Grand Funk Railroad rocks MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa
- Reno Zombie Crawl turns 10
- Drink of the Week: Sidellis Lake Tahoe and Tahoe Brew Tours’ Hops On The Bus
- Blues artists The Fabulous Thunderbirds and Elvin Bishop’s Big Fun Trio perform at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa
- ‘Modern Family’ season 9 premiere in South Lake Tahoe airs tonight
- South Lake Tahoe City Council backpedals on VHR ordinance
- Thrill seekers land backflips into Lake Tahoe from 99-foot rope swing (videos)
- Seamstress creates custom interior goods for Lake Tahoe homes
- Douglas County jury finds man innocent in alleged sexual assault at Lake Tahoe
- DA releases new video in El Dorado County cold case