Reggae artist Pato Banton headlines MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa
April 27, 2017
If you go …
What: Pato Banton & The Now Generation
When: Saturday, April 29, 10 p.m.
Where: MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa
Tickets: $12 advance, $15 day of, plus tax and fees
On Saturday, April 29, get ready for a musical performance you're likely to never experience again.
"A Pato Banton concert is an event not to be missed and an experience not to be forgotten. Positive vibrations abound with a beat to keep you on your dancing feet, while Pato delivers a message that is food for the mind and soul.
"Many have considered his charismatic performance as live theatre where no show is alike and audience members become participants in the experience. Pato dialogues with the crowd on a range of topics including current day events and spiritual freedom while keeping the vibes upbeat and fun," states the artist's online biography.
Banton, whose stepfather was a DJ from Jamaica, began his career in music in his early teens and won the title of Birmingham, England's No. 1 MC seven years in a row. From there, he moved to reggae music.
"The direction of the concert is totally based on the feedback Pato receives from the audience, as there is no fixed set list," continues the bio.
His latest album, "The Words of Rastafari," released in February earlier this year, but the artist has been releasing records since the late '80s.
Catch the seasoned musician at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa at 10 p.m.
Tickets are available in advance for $12 and on the day of the show for $15. Both prices do not include tax or fees.
The venue is located at 55 U.S. 50 in Stateline.
— Lake Tahoe Action
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Music
- South Lake Tahoe’s own Trey Stone and Taking Root perform at Camp Richardson
- Nevada’s Reckless Envy plays Heavenly Village’s free summer concert series
- Barking dog causes neighborhood woes (opinion)
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe to host summer concert series
- Mark Mackay and Left of Centre headline country rock weekend at Heavenly Village
- Lake Tahoe kayaker recounts near-death experience in Upper Truckee River
- Harrah’s, Harveys Lake Tahoe to charge for holiday, special event parking
- Stand up pedalboards making waves around Lake Tahoe
- Revisiting Angora Fire 10 years after devastating blaze ignited in Lake Tahoe
- Edgewood Tahoe celebrates completion of $100M lodge