RoJo’s Tavern hosts five-act Cali Homegrown Tour
April 27, 2017
If you go …
What: Cali Homegrown Tour
When: Saturday, April 29, 9 p.m.
Where: Rojo’s Tavern
Do you have a wide appreciation for various genres of music? Now's your chance to experience multiple forms of artistic expression in one gig.
On Saturday, April 29, the Cali Homegrown Tour takes over RoJo's Tavern on the South Shore for a night featuring rock, ska, reggae and hip-hop. Five bands — M.K.C., Simple Sinsation, One Oz., Bonustraxx and Call Me Clarity — take the stage throughout the event, which begins at 9 p.m.
"Bonustraxx is a high-energy reggae-style hip-hop group with a fiery female vocalist, two lead male vocalists and a live drummer with impeccable precision. Bonustraxx has mastered the craft of blending underground sounds with new styles into something fresh," states the group's biography.
On the other end of the spectrum is quartet Call Me Clarity, which identifies as "a phonic four-piece with different musical backgrounds coming together to make one sound, softening acoustic melodies mixed with a little pop to keep your foot tapping."
Rounding out the assortment of artists is the eclectic One Oz., a "one-of-a-kind experience blending elements of rock, ska, punk, reggae, hip-hop and science fiction and fact into a sonic tangible reality."
The Cali Homegrown Tour costs $5 to attend and guests must be at least 21 years of age.
RoJo's Tavern is located at 3091 Harrison Ave. in South Lake Tahoe.
Learn more about the event online at http://www.facebook.com/rojostavern.
— Lake Tahoe Action
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Music
- Nevada’s Reckless Envy plays Heavenly Village’s free summer concert series
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe to host summer concert series
- Mark Mackay and Left of Centre headline country rock weekend at Heavenly Village
- Reggae group Natural Revolution visits Whiskey Dick’s Saloon
- Sammy Hagar & The Circle, Slightly Stoopid join 2017 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series lineup
- Lake Tahoe kayaker recounts near-death experience in Upper Truckee River
- Stand up pedalboards making waves around Lake Tahoe
- Harrah’s, Harveys Lake Tahoe to charge for holiday, special event parking
- Edgewood Tahoe celebrates completion of $100M lodge
- Revisiting Angora Fire 10 years after devastating blaze ignited in Lake Tahoe