Two have works selected for California Clay Competition
April 24, 2014
Lake Tahoe Community College faculty Colleen Sidey Yerian and LTCC staff Ashley Pfister were two of the 42 artists chosen to be apart of the California Clay Competition in Davis by juror, Don Fritz.
Sidey Yerian's piece is called "Looking Glass" and Pfister's piece is title "Baggage Claim".
Awards will be announced at the opening reception at 8 p.m. today.
The work will be on display at The Artery, 207 G St., in Davis until May 23. The exhibit runs Monday-Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Fridays until 9 p.m., and from 12-5 p.m. on Sunday.
Additionally, both were accepted into America's ClayFest in Roseville. Sidey Yerian received second place in the Open Division.
Trending In: Entertainment
- #TahoeSnaps: Taking in views and celebrating Valentine’s Day
- Jack Johnson, Rebelution join 2017 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
- Train joins 2017 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series lineup
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood heads to Crystal Bay Club Casino
- Cocktail races continue this weekend at Lake Tahoe’s Camp Richardson Resort