Free meditation class January 19
January 13, 2017
Thursday, January 19th at 7pm.
812 Emerald Bay Rd.
Yoga nidra is a very mellow practice. If attending, wear comfy clothing and dress warm (fuzzy socks, cozy sweaters etc). Bring your own yoga mat or any yoga props – limited on hand supplies. Bringing your own blanket is suggested. Blankets with a little stability work best like Mexican blankets, not super soft ones that compress easily. Bolster pillows, blocks, or even just regular pillows can be made to work. It’s like a slumber party so whatever is going to make you more comfortable for lying on the floor for an hour, bring it!
Because this practice is in the evening, you are welcome to eat beforehand but it’s recommend to not eat a huge dinner. You may end up falling asleep and the goal is to not sleep, but enjoy this form of meditation. However, it does take practice to not fall asleep.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Healthy Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe kayaker recounts near-death experience in Upper Truckee River
- Parking restrictions beefed up at Raley’s Village Center
- Edgewood Tahoe celebrates completion of $100M lodge
- Harrah’s, Harveys Lake Tahoe to charge for holiday, special event parking
- Revisiting Angora Fire 10 years after devastating blaze ignited in Lake Tahoe