South Lake Tahoe man arrested on child pornography charge
August 30, 2017
A 65-year-old South Lake Tahoe man was arrested Wednesday on a charge of possession of child pornography.
The arrest was made two days after law enforcement received a report of a man annoying and molesting a child under the age of 18, according to a press release from the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office. A search warrant was served and law enforcement located images of child pornography.
Detectives arrested Robert P. Huckaby, a South Lake Tahoe resident, Wednesday. He was booked into the El Dorado County jail for possession of child pornography and molesting or annoying a child younger than 18.
According to jail inmate information, Huckaby was no longer in custody Wednesday evening. Total bail for his two charges was $60,000.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime & Fire
- South Lake Tahoe City Council backpedals on VHR ordinance
- Thrill seekers land backflips into Lake Tahoe from 99-foot rope swing (videos)
- Seamstress creates custom interior goods for Lake Tahoe homes
- Douglas County jury finds man innocent in alleged sexual assault at Lake Tahoe
- DA releases new video in El Dorado County cold case