Barton selects new financial executive
July 31, 2014
Barton Health announced Monday the selection of a new president of finance/chief financial officer for the organization's executive team.
Steve Neff, a healthcare leader who has more than 19 years of executive leadership experience in community hospital and senior care systems, will replace current VP of Finance/CFO Dick Derby.
Derby announced his retirement from Barton Health after nearly 14 years of service.
Neff brings expertise in the health care market, strategic planning, team building, communications and philanthropy, according to Barton.
"We are pleased to have Steve join Barton Health," Barton CEO John Williams said. "We look forward to his experience and leadership in the coming years."
Neff and his family most recently lived in Massachusetts. He and his wife have been very involved in their community and have a strong commitment to various philanthropic efforts.
Similarly, Neff said he wants to be invested in the South Shore area.
"Since I was a young child, my family has enjoyed the beauty of Lake Tahoe and the spirit of the surrounding communities," he said. "As a leader and citizen of South Lake Tahoe, my family and I want to invest and be vested in the South Lake Tahoe region."
Trending In: Local
- Vail Resorts extends ski season at Lake Tahoe resorts
- Snowboarder from Connecticut dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Water managers may have to ‘spill’ water from Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Storm winds down after dumping 2 feet of snow in 24 hours
- Drivers unlikely to be reimbursed for pothole damage