Barton selects new financial executive
July 31, 2014
Barton Health announced Monday the selection of a new president of finance/chief financial officer for the organization’s executive team.
Steve Neff, a healthcare leader who has more than 19 years of executive leadership experience in community hospital and senior care systems, will replace current VP of Finance/CFO Dick Derby.
Derby announced his retirement from Barton Health after nearly 14 years of service.
Neff brings expertise in the health care market, strategic planning, team building, communications and philanthropy, according to Barton.
“We are pleased to have Steve join Barton Health,” Barton CEO John Williams said. “We look forward to his experience and leadership in the coming years.”
Neff and his family most recently lived in Massachusetts. He and his wife have been very involved in their community and have a strong commitment to various philanthropic efforts.
Similarly, Neff said he wants to be invested in the South Shore area.
“Since I was a young child, my family has enjoyed the beauty of Lake Tahoe and the spirit of the surrounding communities,” he said. “As a leader and citizen of South Lake Tahoe, my family and I want to invest and be vested in the South Lake Tahoe region.”
Trending In: Local
- Storms dump 11 billion gallons of water in Lake Tahoe
- Calling all millennials: South Lake Tahoe’s future depends on you
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Hockey Academy opens, plays first games at South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe host 7th South Lake Tahoe Food & Wine Festival