City asks for community input on Regan Beach future
July 11, 2014
The city of South Lake Tahoe Parks and Recreation Commission will host a barbecue at Regan Beach in mid-August to get community input on the future of the South Shore beach.
The commission wants input on what the community would like to see improved at Regan Beach.
"How do we restore a lake front neighborhood park that mostly sits on fill and disturbed land to improve environmental quality and provide a viable recreational experience to the greater public that is in harmony what the local neighborhood?" the commission said.
The barbecue and community meeting is scheduled for 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12 at Regan Beach. For more information call 530-542-6197.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- If the shoe fits: Leffler Bespoke Shoes focuses on leather goods and custom-made footwear
- Douglas County Board of Commissioners approve road repairs
- Stay ‘bear aware’ during winter in the Lake Tahoe region
- Nevada County assistant DA accepts job in El Dorado County