City asks for community input on Regan Beach future
July 11, 2014
The city of South Lake Tahoe Parks and Recreation Commission will host a barbecue at Regan Beach in mid-August to get community input on the future of the South Shore beach.
The commission wants input on what the community would like to see improved at Regan Beach.
"How do we restore a lake front neighborhood park that mostly sits on fill and disturbed land to improve environmental quality and provide a viable recreational experience to the greater public that is in harmony what the local neighborhood?" the commission said.
The barbecue and community meeting is scheduled for 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12 at Regan Beach. For more information call 530-542-6197.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- Zephyr Cove kindergarten teacher retires after 34 years
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Jack Johnson donates to Lake Tahoe environmental groups
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?