Fundraiser set for Christina Meyers
June 19, 2014
Friends are gathering to help Johnson Lane resident Christina Meyers, who’s suffering from stage 3 breast cancer, which has left her unable to work.
She faces 1-2 years of chemo and radiation therapy.
A rummage sale at Saratoga Spring Park on Saturday will feature a bake sale and raffles, with the top prize being a new mountain bicycle.
The sale starts at 7 a.m., and features furniture, Christmas items, clothing, knick-knacks, housewares, hand-made metal art, new quilts and other items.
Saratoga Spring Park is located off Stephanie Way.
Chair massages will be available 10 a.m. to noon. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Local
- Storms dump 11 billion gallons of water in Lake Tahoe
- Calling all millennials: South Lake Tahoe’s future depends on you
- Local briefs: South Lake Tahoe Loop Road public meeting, and more
- Tahoe Hockey Academy opens, plays first games at South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena
- Election 2016: To legalize marijuana in Nevada … or to not legalize?