Girl reported missing from Shingle Springs
November 12, 2013
El Dorado County Sheriff's Office is asking for help in the search for a juvenile missing from the Shingle Springs area, according to a news release.
Juliet Riffey, 15, 5-foot-2, 110 pounds, dark blonde or brown hair, with oval-wire-framed glasses, is reported to have ran away from her home Nov. 1 in the Shingle Springs area.
"Juliet also has a cleft lip, which causes her to become easily ill," the release stated. "There is great concern for Juliet's safety due to her being home schooled and having limited contacts with anyone outside her home. Per Juliet's mother, her disappearance from home does not look as though she packed or prepared to be away from home."
People with information regarding Juliet's location are asked to contact EDCSO Detective Netashia Gallagher at 530-642-4720 or El Dorado County Dispatch at 530-621-6600 if she is seen.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Zephyr Cove kindergarten teacher retires after 34 years
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe