Girl reported missing from Shingle Springs
November 12, 2013
El Dorado County Sheriff's Office is asking for help in the search for a juvenile missing from the Shingle Springs area, according to a news release.
Juliet Riffey, 15, 5-foot-2, 110 pounds, dark blonde or brown hair, with oval-wire-framed glasses, is reported to have ran away from her home Nov. 1 in the Shingle Springs area.
"Juliet also has a cleft lip, which causes her to become easily ill," the release stated. "There is great concern for Juliet's safety due to her being home schooled and having limited contacts with anyone outside her home. Per Juliet's mother, her disappearance from home does not look as though she packed or prepared to be away from home."
People with information regarding Juliet's location are asked to contact EDCSO Detective Netashia Gallagher at 530-642-4720 or El Dorado County Dispatch at 530-621-6600 if she is seen.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Jack Johnson donates to Lake Tahoe environmental groups
- Ribaudo column: Is Lake Tahoe’s South Shore at risk of overtourism?
- Tahoe Keys Marina denied request for water to be turned on, again
- Tahoe warming at 14 times the normal rate
- Stateline woman riding high after finishing 2nd in Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Run 100 mile race