Harrison avenue Work begins
April 29, 2014
Workers cut down trees near Lakeview Commons as part of the Harrison Avenue project Tuesday in South Lake Tahoe. More than 50 trees are being removed to make room for parking lots, sidwalks and bike paths. On Thursday, crews will drive a pulverizer down Harrison to grind out the old roadway.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Lake Tahoe filled to the brim for first time in years (video)
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Proposed Shoreline Plan could allow 138 new piers in Lake Tahoe