Harrison avenue Work begins
April 29, 2014
Workers cut down trees near Lakeview Commons as part of the Harrison Avenue project Tuesday in South Lake Tahoe. More than 50 trees are being removed to make room for parking lots, sidwalks and bike paths. On Thursday, crews will drive a pulverizer down Harrison to grind out the old roadway.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe kayaker recounts near-death experience in Upper Truckee River
- Edgewood Tahoe celebrates completion of $100M lodge
- Parking restrictions beefed up at Raley’s Village Center
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- 5 things to know about the proposed South Lake Tahoe sales tax for roads