Kudos & Kindness: Annual BAHM for Charity raises funds and food
January 24, 2014
Volunteers of Bread & Broth thank the TahoeChamber for its continued support and organizing the Annual BAHM for Charity, which helped raise $3,500 in donations for Bread & Broth and Christmas Cheer All Year. Riva Grill generously hosted this gathering and provided an outstanding spread of delicious food, drinks and desserts. About 200 guests attended the event and all proceeds were donated to charity. Many non-perishable items were collected which will be distributed in Bread & Broth's "Giveaway Grab Bags" during the weekly Monday night servings. This will help those in need restock their shelves to provide nutrition to their family and loved ones. It is because of supporters like you that Bread & Broth continues its efforts to help this community. Thank you.
Bread & Broth
Trending In: Local
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- Locals’ guide to Memorial Day in Tahoe: A light-hearted take on escaping the hustle and bustle
- Motorist hurt after going over side of Kingsbury Grade
- Mountains Work Week shows young professional the perks of working in Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe filled to the brim for first time in years (video)