Kudos & Kindness: Bread & Broth salutes Barton employees
July 17, 2013
The Bread & Broth program would like to congratulate and thank Barton Healthcare's Physician Billing and Customer Service department employees. As a result of meeting quarterly service goals established by Barton Healthcare, the Billing and Customer Service department employees received a monetary award and they decided to donate a portion of their award to sponsor a Bread & Broth Adopt A Day of Nourishment on July 8.
In addition to donating $250 for the Monday evening's dinner, Diane Caccamise, Sonia Del Mercado, Ryan Justus and Anita Jones arrived at 3 p.m. to help the Bread & Broth volunteers setup and serve a tasty rosemary barbecue chicken dinner to the evening's guests. Then at 5:15 p.m., Marisol Jimenez and Kay Stewart joined the Bread & Broth volunteers in cleaning tables and sweeping and mopping the kitchen area. The Barton employees were an enthusiastic and hard working group. In regard to their volunteering to help feed the needy, they agreed that "it was a rewarding experience. An eye opener that should be shared with family, friends and co-workers."
Bread & Broth would like to recognize and thank Barton Healthcare's Physician Billing and Customer Service department employees for not only consciously performing their job duties but being mindful of the less fortunate in the South Lake Tahoe community. Bread & Broth is a nonprofit, all-volunteer organization that serves full-course meals every Monday to those in need and is grateful for the support it receives from all our special sponsors.
Bread & Broth
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- Zephyr Cove kindergarten teacher retires after 34 years
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Jack Johnson donates to Lake Tahoe environmental groups
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?