Kudos & Kindness: Cash mob lunch was a hit
October 9, 2013
The Cash Mob lunch on Oct. 8 at Gunbarrel Tavern & Eatery was a success. Fifteen people showed up to try a variety of menu items including beer can chicken, shrimp 'n grits and jalapeno bacon mac 'n cheese at the newest restaurant in the Heavenly Village. Gunbarrel Tavern officially opened their doors on August 30 with a ribbon cutting and grand opening ceremony. TahoeChamber's Cash Mobs help grow the local economy by supporting local businesses in an innovative fashion — in the case of Cash Mobs, guests just show up and purchase lunch. Cash Mobs also help support TahoeChamber's commitment to providing relationship building opportunities and promoting the community. On behalf of the chamber board, staff, and ambassadors, a huge thank you goes out to the staff at Gunbarrel Tavern and the lunch mob attendees.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Zephyr Cove kindergarten teacher retires after 34 years
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe