Kudos & Kindness: Corporate Nevada hosts Bread & Broth dinner
August 20, 2013
More than 90 Bread & Broth dinner guests enjoyed the full-course dinner that was sponsored by Corporate Nevada Ltd. on Monday, Aug. 5. Corporate Nevada Ltd.'s owner, Matt Wiggins, and fellow sponsor volunteer crew member Amber Prevost greeted each of the guests and made sure that they got ample first-round servings of the dinner menu items. As the evening progressed, they helped serve seconds and handed out to-go packages.
"We really enjoyed the experience" and "the food looked great," said Matt. The $250 that Corporate Nevada Ltd. donated covered the cost of the food, utility costs and materials needed to prepare the evening's dinner. It was the first Adopt A Day of Nourishment that Matt had sponsored and he was impressed with the service provided to the needy of the South Shore by Bread & Broth.
Bread & Broth would like to thank the generosity of Matt Wiggins and his commitment to his community and helping the less fortunate. As a nonprofit, all-volunteer organization, Bread & Broth is only able to continue its Monday evening dinners at St. Theresa Church's Grace Hall and Friday evening meals at Lake Tahoe Presbyterian Church for the less fortunate due to the support of sponsors like Corporate Nevada, Ltd.
If you would like to support Bread & Broth's program, please contact Carol Gerard at 530-542-2876 or email@example.com.
Bread & Broth
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Lake Tahoe filled to the brim for first time in years (video)
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe