Kudos & Kindness: Design Workshop Supports Bread & Broth
February 11, 2014
Design Workshop, a local landscape architectural company, was the generous sponsor for Bread & Broth's dinner served on Monday evening, Jan. 27, at St. Theresa Church's Grace Hall.
This was their first time hosting a Bread & Broth dinner and Gina Montecallo, one of Design Workshop's Landscape Designers, said, "Great to give back to the community and everyone appreciated the dinner. Glad to see a program like this in South Lake Tahoe."
Gina and her fellow Design Workshop crew members, Xue Yao Wei , Landscape Designer and Ben Fish and Sarah Nitchman, both landscape architects, spent the evening on the serving line, running the dishwasher and assisting Bread & Broth volunteers with the dinners cleanup. "So happy and satisfied to see the smiles everywhere," said Xue Yao summing up her volunteering experience.
Bread & Broth is very fortunate to have sponsors like Design Workshop who support our efforts to provide a weekly full course dinner to the members of the Lake Tahoe South Shore community. Design Workshop has beautified Tahoe with its design projects at Heavenly Village and Harrison Avenue and with its sponsorship of an Adopt A Day, they helped beautified the lives of those less fortunate in our community.
To help Bread & Broth as a donor or sponsor, contact Carol Gerard at 542-2976 or email@example.com.
Bread & Broth
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Zephyr Cove kindergarten teacher retires after 34 years
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Jack Johnson donates to Lake Tahoe environmental groups