Kudos & Kindness: Last BAHM was a great time
June 25, 2013
TahoeChamber would like to thank Lake Tahoe Cruises & Zephyr Cove Resort for a spectacular Business After Hours Mixer, BAHM! The crowd assembled in the special events tent which was beautifully decorated with floral arrangements and specialty linens. The food prepared by Executive Chef Jeremy Acuna was decadent, the staff were very friendly and live music by the Tahoe Moonshine Muggers made the evening complete. The Tahoe Paradise offered great views of the shore and featured a delicious arrangement of cheese, as well as a Signature Cadillac Margarita. Thank you to the community, chamber members, volunteers, and staff at Zephyr Cove for another successful BAHM!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Zephyr Cove kindergarten teacher retires after 34 years
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe