Kudos & Kindness: More thanks for A Day in Paradise
August 2, 2013
In my recent letter thanking local businesses for their support of our Optimist Club event, "A Day in Paradise," I forgot to include a couple of groups that have made the event possible for the last several years. Tom and Lynn Haen, and the Haen Co. crew, worked very hard to make sure the Duck Race goes off without a hitch. Thanks to the Paradise Park committee for allowing us to hold the event in such a beautiful setting. To Matt and Christi Smithmier from Eloise Automotive, for adding additional activities and ideas to the already successful Duck Race making this years event even bigger and better, and to all of the Optimist Club members that worked very hard to help conduct the event, I want to thank you all for your hard work and dedication to this club.
South Lake Tahoe
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Zephyr Cove kindergarten teacher retires after 34 years
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe