Kudos & Kindness: Optimists grateful for support of A Day in Paradise
July 24, 2013
The South Lake Tahoe Optimists club would like to thank every business and person that helped to support our "A Day in Paradise" event in Paradise Park in Meyers on June 22, beginning with the wonderful people of our community who spent the day with us. Local business sponsors included South Tahoe Refuse, Gert Lehman and grandkids, Eloise Automotive and Alignment, Emerald Bay Towing, Lakeside NAPA Auto Parts, Welcomes Auto Body and Towing, South Side Auto Body, Overland Meats, Christensen Automotive, Five Star Automotive, Tahoe Import Auto, Frank Jones Mobile Diesel Repair, Cardinale Way, Hatch Electric, Art's Transmission, Tahoe Valley Pharmacy, Sierra Alternators and Starters, Tahoe Diesel Service, Norms Auto Repair, Sierra Mountain Sports, Tahoe Speedboat Co., Scotty's Hardware, Lilly's Tire Center, Anything Gas, South "Y" Fireplace, Genoa Lakes Golf Course, Woodwind Sail Cruises, Zephyr Cove Resort, O'Reilly's Auto Parts, Les Schwab Tire Center and Ernie's Coffee Shop. We would also like to thank Charley and Joan Grech, George Alm and Terry Kees and KTHO radio, and the band "Deep Fried Mojo." On the grills our thanks to Ron Baker, Joe Partlow, Sonny Bruning, MacDuff's, Fox and a Hound, and The Flight Deck. Last but not least, we want to thank every optimist member and their families that donated their time. We look forward to seeing you all again next year.
South Lake Tahoe
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- Zephyr Cove kindergarten teacher retires after 34 years
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Jack Johnson donates to Lake Tahoe environmental groups
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?