Kudos & Kindness: Thanks for helping scouts earn their badge
March 4, 2014
Brownie/Junior Troop 143 had the pleasure of earning their Jewelry Making Badge on Feb. 19, thanks to the generosity of Pam Crowell, the owner of Epiphany Fine Jewelry and Design. Pam invited our 16 girls to her shop, where she and all her employees helped each girl make their own earrings, bracelet, and pendent. Pam donated all of the materials and time. The girls had a wonderful time and learned so much! Our troop is grateful to have such generous people in our small town. Thanks to Pam and all her wonderful employees!
Co-leader Troop 143
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- Zephyr Cove kindergarten teacher retires after 34 years
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Jack Johnson donates to Lake Tahoe environmental groups
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?