Kudos & Kindness: Thanks for keeping our roads safe
February 3, 2014
The South Shore once again experienced snow … a rare commodity this season. I know that are all thankful and hope that there is more coming our way. The snow drop was a good one and our streets, roads and highways into town had their share of it. I had to once again adjust my driving habits to snow conditions.
I want to thank the City's Public Works crews and Caltrans personnel for the excellent job they did responding to the snow event and the work they did to make our streets, roads, and highways passable and safe for us all. They did and are doing a great job for us all!
South Lake Tahoe
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Jack Johnson donates to Lake Tahoe environmental groups
- Ribaudo column: Is Lake Tahoe’s South Shore at risk of overtourism?
- Tahoe warming at 14 times the normal rate
- Stateline woman riding high after finishing 2nd in Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Run 100 mile race
- UPDATE: Crews reach 100 percent containment on Ranch Fire in El Dorado County