Kudos & Kindness: Thanks for making our bake sale successful
November 4, 2013
Mr. Matteucci's fourth-grade class at Tahoe Valley Elementary School would like to say thank you to the following businesses and people for making our annual Harvest Festival Bake Sale on Oct. 25 a great success: Starbucks, Safeway and Raley's for donating baked goods; Starbucks, also, for donating coffee; Tahoe Valley PTA for their continued support; and to the many parents who baked or purchased baked goodies for the sale! We would also like to thank Kevin Sommerfeld of Lake Tahoe Golf Course for donating four rounds of golf with the use of an electric golf cart. This generous donation will go toward our Winter Holiday Family Fun baskets and Raffle, our next fundraiser. All bake sales and basket raffle proceeds go toward our Sutter's Fort Environmental Living Program expenses. Thank you South Lake Tahoe and Tahoe Valley Elementary!
and fourth-grade pioneers
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Zephyr Cove kindergarten teacher retires after 34 years
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Jack Johnson donates to Lake Tahoe environmental groups
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Ribaudo column: Is Lake Tahoe’s South Shore at risk of overtourism?
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe