Kudos & Kindness: Thanks for supporting our wine tasting fundraiser
August 22, 2013
The Sugar Pine Foundation would like to give a big thank you to Eric Verrinder from Wirtz Beverage and Mike Finn from Raley's for organizing and hosting our first fundraiser in Incline Village. The wine tasting on Aug. 16 raised $1,040 for our organization, which will cover the planting of 300 sugar pine seedlings this fall.
We would also like to thank the Hyatt Regency, Wolfdale's Restaurant, T's Rotisserie, Patagonia, Hard Rock Cafe, and Tahoe Maps, Wirtz Beverage and Raley's for donating items for our auction.
Finally, thanks to all 70 Sugar Pine supporters who attended the wine tasting! We enjoyed your company and we look forward to seeing you all again at our plantings and other events.
Sugar Pine Foundation board and staff
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Zephyr Cove kindergarten teacher retires after 34 years
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Jack Johnson donates to Lake Tahoe environmental groups
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Ribaudo column: Is Lake Tahoe’s South Shore at risk of overtourism?
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Woodacre man dies in single-vehicle crash on Highway 88 near South Lake Tahoe