Kudos & Kindness: Thanks to those who donated to ‘A Brush with Kindness’
September 4, 2013
We would like to thank these generous donors for their contributions to our Habitat for Humanity "A Brush With Kindness" program this summer. Dennis Cocking, South Tahoe Public Utilities District; Jim Gorman, Lead Paint Clearance; Charlie and Patti Brown, Chuck's Handyman Service, as well as Sherwin Williams and Kelly Moore Paints for paint donations. We would also like to thank all of the hardworking volunteers who worked on the three houses we refurbished this summer.
A Brush with Kindness is a program of El Dorado County Habitat for Humanity that helps low-income homeowners by offering exterior home improvements; exterior painting, minor exterior repairs, and yard clean up at minimal costs to homeowners who would otherwise be unable to complete these repairs on their own.
If you would like more information about Habitat for Humanity "A Brush With Kindness" in South Lake Tahoe, please contact Carolyn at 530-541-4654.
Habitat for Humanity 'A Brush With Kindness'
Trending In: Local
- Reforestation begins after Emerald Fire; cause of burn released
- Wet winter points to higher spring pollen count in the Tahoe Basin
- City of South Lake Tahoe says it over reported vacation home rental incidents
- South Lake Tahoe facing massive rise in pension payment
- Lake Tahoe filled to the brim for first time in years (video)