Lake Tahoe air show kicking off 25th year
September 3, 2014
Aerobatic performances will once again capture the attention of onlookers this September at the Lake in the Sky Air Show, now in its 25th year.
The airshow will be held at Lake Tahoe Airport on Sept. 20 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and include performances from Bill Cornick, Jon Melby and Spencer Suderman.
Also at the event will be skydivers, helicopters, classic cars, fire trucks, kids activities, a police bomb robot, a police K9 demonstration, a food court, a beer garden and more.
Signs ups will also be taking place for Young Eagles flights, which will allow participants to take an airplane ride the following day.
Gates to the Lake in the Sky Air Show open at 8 a.m., aerial performances run from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and the opening ceremony kicks off at 10:30 a.m.
For more information, go to http://www.lakeintheskyairshow.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe kayaker recounts near-death experience in Upper Truckee River
- Edgewood Tahoe celebrates completion of $100M lodge
- Parking restrictions beefed up at Raley’s Village Center
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- 5 things to know about the proposed South Lake Tahoe sales tax for roads