Missing woman could be in South Lake Tahoe
July 17, 2013
A 20-year-old Pollock Pines woman who is missing and considered at risk could be in the South Lake Tahoe area according to the El Dorado County Sheriff's Office.
Elise Hays left her Pollock Pines home about 7 a.m. on July 6, according to a statement from the Sheriff's Office.
"She is possibly in the South Lake Tahoe area," according to the statement. "Elise has been known to take up residency with homeless subjects in the past."
Hays has a developmental disorder and has physically and mentally developed to the age of 12, according to the statement.
She is described as being 4 feet 6 inches tall, 80 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes.
The Sheriff's Office asks anyone who sees Hays to call 911 or contact detective Troy Morton at 530-642-4712 if they have information about her whereabouts.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- Carson City bypass ready for debut; residents to ride, run, walk final stretch of freeway Saturday
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- South Lake Tahoe resident wins Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Run 100 mile race
- Proposed Shoreline Plan could allow 138 new piers in Lake Tahoe
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys