Missing woman could be in South Lake Tahoe
July 17, 2013
A 20-year-old Pollock Pines woman who is missing and considered at risk could be in the South Lake Tahoe area according to the El Dorado County Sheriff's Office.
Elise Hays left her Pollock Pines home about 7 a.m. on July 6, according to a statement from the Sheriff's Office.
"She is possibly in the South Lake Tahoe area," according to the statement. "Elise has been known to take up residency with homeless subjects in the past."
Hays has a developmental disorder and has physically and mentally developed to the age of 12, according to the statement.
She is described as being 4 feet 6 inches tall, 80 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes.
The Sheriff's Office asks anyone who sees Hays to call 911 or contact detective Troy Morton at 530-642-4712 if they have information about her whereabouts.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe Chamber debuts South Shore Beer Trail
- Tahoe Keys Marina without running water as dispute over bills continues
- Will big winter impact water temperature for swimmers in Lake Tahoe?
- LimeBike bike sharing program coming to Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Zephyr Cove kindergarten teacher retires after 34 years
- Truckee-Tahoe business owners tackle housing shortage by becoming landlords
- Review: What’s it like riding a LimeBike in South Lake Tahoe?
- Momentum picks up in fight against invasive plants in Tahoe Keys
- State of the Lake Report on Lake Tahoe to be presented July 27
- Jack Johnson donates to Lake Tahoe environmental groups