Parking programs to be discussed at council meeting
November 1, 2013
The Parking Management Program update presentation is slated for Tuesday's South Lake Tahoe City Council meeting, which will be preceded by the State of the City Address.
The presentation is informational only and no action will be taken, according to the meeting agenda.
South Lake City's 2013-14 Parking Management Program addresses program parking strategic management, code enforcement, and management oversight of the public parking garage, citywide parking enforcement of regulations, public and private parking lot code enforcement, the Paid Parking Program with kiosk and residential permit areas and snow-condition parking compliance, according to the presentation slides.
The presentation slides, available on the city's website under "city council," http://www.cityofslt.us, show information regarding budgetary trends from parking statistics, projections in revenue and other information.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Does the South Lake Tahoe city manager make more than the California Governor?
- J-1 visa program helps Lake Tahoe South Shore businesses
- The Polar Express leaves the station, begins limited run (video)
- Valhalla Holiday Faire celebrates the season
- ABC’s ‘Modern Family’ films season nine premiere in South Lake Tahoe
- More than 2 feet of snow in mountains around Lake Tahoe
- Verde Mexican Rotisserie closes Meyers location
- El Dorado County moves toward temporary cannabis ban
- SnowSport Safety Foundation releases safety report card; California ski industry dismisses report
- UPDATE: Lifts running as Heavenly Mountain Resort opens 2017-18 season (video)