Parking programs to be discussed at council meeting
November 1, 2013
The Parking Management Program update presentation is slated for Tuesday’s South Lake Tahoe City Council meeting, which will be preceded by the State of the City Address.
The presentation is informational only and no action will be taken, according to the meeting agenda.
South Lake City’s 2013-14 Parking Management Program addresses program parking strategic management, code enforcement, and management oversight of the public parking garage, citywide parking enforcement of regulations, public and private parking lot code enforcement, the Paid Parking Program with kiosk and residential permit areas and snow-condition parking compliance, according to the presentation slides.
The presentation slides, available on the city’s website under “city council,” http://www.cityofslt.us, show information regarding budgetary trends from parking statistics, projections in revenue and other information.
Trending In: Local
- Storms dump 11 billion gallons of water in Lake Tahoe
- Calling all millennials: South Lake Tahoe’s future depends on you
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe host 7th South Lake Tahoe Food & Wine Festival
- Tahoe Hockey Academy opens, plays first games at South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena
- Pilot found dead in plane wreckage west of Lake Tahoe